We use the following cookies:
- Google Analytics – We use Google Analytics in order to track user behaviour on our website. This helps us make improvements to the website to ensure that you are finding the information that you are looking for.
- Cookies are also used by the Content Management System to ensure administrators can perform administrative tasks. These are not tracked and are only used to store ‘sessions’ so that administrators can login.
If you are happy to continue using the site on this basis, you are required to “Opt-in”. Please confirm this by clicking “Opt-In” below.
If however you do not accept these terms, then you have two options:
- Navigate away from this site.
- Change your Cookie settings in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website (http://www.aboutcookies.org.uk/) which offers guidance for all modern browsers.
- Install Googles Browser Add-On that prevents information being sent back to Google Analytics. This can be found here.
- Alternatively, you can “Opt-Out” specifically for this website – this will disable Google Analytics tracking for the remainder of your visit on www.cdata.co.uk.
You are currently You can change this setting below.